Whereas financial institution branches and workplaces of monetary establishments have remained closed or working at lowered capability, organizations in such an important trade have needed to discover pathways to serving extra prospects by means of their contact facilities. These contact facilities are constantly rising to the problem introduced by this international pandemic.
Initially, essentially the most important impediment was the scramble to maneuver from in-office to work-from-home (WFH) contact heart brokers. Now, monetary establishments should determine learn how to hold these brokers snug, supported and productive over the lengthy haul in distant work or hybrid work situations, because it appears unlikely that we’re heading again to the office anytime quickly.
To beat the challenges of managing a distant workforce, you want the fitting applied sciences and insurance policies in place to help your groups long-term. Listed here are seven keys to organising your distant contact heart brokers for achievement within the present atmosphere:
- Be human. Supervisors have to be conscious that even brokers who’ve by no means wanted assist prior to now could require it now. Contact heart leaders needs to be proactive about offering emotional help, listening to considerations and clearly speaking organizational targets.
- Don’t micromanage brokers; macro-manage the client expertise. Whereas it may be irritating to lose direct visibility into how brokers are spending their time in a WFH setting, it’s in the end topline CX metrics like C-Sat, buyer sentiment and NPS (not any given agent’s keystroke depend or time spent searching Reddit) that talk to your efficiency. Focus as a substitute on day-to-day KPIs like interplay high quality and buyer satisfaction.
- Give brokers construction and company. Gamified efficiency reporting and leaderboards — when correctly applied through contact heart instruments like Lifesize CxEngage Scoreboard — give brokers clear targets, recognition and sorely wanted construction.
- Guarantee your know-how (in addition to your individuals) can adapt to vary. Rigorously designed WFH insurance policies do you little good if WFH brokers can’t entry the instruments they should do their job. It’s important that contact facilities proceed to embrace cloud-based options that give them the pliability they should quickly convey on new distant brokers wherever they could be.
- Present steady, particular person suggestions. Leaderboards are nice, however nothing can exchange 1:1 suggestions. Supervisors have to commit time to personally join over video, reviewing buyer interactions, to each reinforce that brokers are valued and that their particular person efficiency issues.
- Video can humanize interactions for brokers in addition to prospects. There have been a number of studies suggesting that video calls can alleviate emotions of social isolation in conditions the place bodily contact is restricted. By equipping brokers to work together with prospects over video, you not solely present prospects with a extra human expertise, you present your brokers with one as nicely.
- Preserve crew tradition. For brokers used to taking calls within the contact heart, it may well really feel formidable to all of a sudden discover themselves working alone. It’s essential for managers to search out the fitting mixture of group video calls, on-line chat and low-stress digital occasions to proceed selling cohesion and connectivity throughout their WFH groups.
Migrating contact facilities to the cloud – and extra particularly to contact center-as-a-service (CCaaS) platforms – is the simplest path to efficiently navigating this ongoing scenario and to be ready upfront for the following disaster.
For instance, a multinational monetary companies firm addressed COVID-19 challenges by shortly supporting WFH brokers on the Lifesize CxEngage cloud contact heart platform. Inside a matter of hours, a devoted inside hotline was working to help distant brokers and preserve constructive buyer expertise and enterprise continuity.
As you ponder a cloud contact heart answer to place brokers for long-term distant work success and uninterrupted banking and monetary companies, it’s important to deal with options that not solely have the prerequisite options however may get you up and operating with pace, are extremely scalable to develop together with your establishment’s wants and, most significantly, provide the confidence that you would be able to migrate your workflows and agent workforce onto a platform with out impacting enterprise continuity.
– Josh Kivenko, Chief Advertising and marketing Officer, Lifesize
For extra info on how Lifesize might help your monetary establishment migrate to a cloud-based contact heart answer, click on right here.